Thursday, September 28, 2006

Grrrrrrr!!!


Sneer
Originally uploaded by elbow donkey.
This sneering post of my grandson is to express my frustration. Below you will find two identical posts, the only difference being that one is grammatically correct in having a question mark at the question and one is not since the punctuation is missing.

The site posted the blog entry twice, and when I tried to delete one, it would have neither of them listed as even existing, so I can't delete or edit what does not exist.

Bummer!

By the time this explanation is posted, one or both will likely disappear and you will wonder what the heck I am talking about.

the title of the errant twin posts is: How Do You Feel About the Privacy of Your Home?

So, if they both disappear, I will try to add one once more. If they are both there, you needn't feel that you must comment in duplicate.

If only the one missing the question mark in the title is there, know that I haven't been able to do anything about that.

Just a little more chaos in my chaotic world of late.

thanks for your patience!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so are you gonna repost that one? I'm curious.

... said...

Oh, yeah, I will. Later today probably.

... said...

Thanks for asking,

Anonymous said...

ew.

... said...

Kiera, did you mean for this to be in response to the black widow spider story?