Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm Bound to Thank You...


berries
Originally uploaded by katzeye

I was just thinking today, how grateful I am for my husband, Mark. He works so hard so I can live in the comfortable place where we are living and so I can have my internet, and all the things that he provides. Yeah, I work, too, but he is the reason why we have this cozy place. I'm grateful for how hard he works, and how he puts up with me, and how he supports me emotionally and spiritually, and all of that.

He listens to me, he encourages me, he is the best husband there is!

And he brought me these berries today!

For what more could I ask?

4 comments:

kiera said...

awww. i'm glad you have him too. you guys are a great match.

... said...

awww, thanks...

Anonymous said...

You two make a great couple, glad you are happy.

... said...

Thank you, anonymous. If you know that, you must not actually be an anonymous person that I don't know. Care to reveal your identity? I any case, thanks!